Thursday, August 19, 2010

Ow

It was one of those times I was completely blindsighted by a mention of you. I was reading through my email this morning and came to one from Target requesting me to "update my baby registry." The way the email felt was pretty much summed up by these two sentences...
"Be sure to check back often to see the latest and greatest items for your little bundle of joy.
Thanks for making us a part of your growing family's life."
Ouch. I felt like I got kicked in the gut. I wanted to write a nasty email to Target and make them feel really bad about sending me such an email for my dead baby but I still do have a rational side that told me it wasn't their fault. I'm so angry that little things like this keep happening to me on "good days" and it is all down hill from there. I'm sure as my due date approaches there will be more of these little reminders and it makes me hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment