Friday, September 16, 2011

A new addition

*As most of my followers are fellow baby loss moms, I just want to put a disclaimer that in this post pregnancy is mentioned*
Hi Baby,
Mommy has been thinking about you so much lately, life is so busy right now but reminders of you are still around every turn. Mommy has some exciting news for you my love...You are going to be a big brother! Oh how I wish I could dress you up in a cute little onesie that said "Big Brother" or hold you and Addison and celebrate together. At least I can come here though and share with you something that is so closely connected to you.
Since finding out, I have been terrified nonstop. What if something happens again, what would I do? Would I completely lose my mind? To grieve like that again, I just cannot imagine. I hate feeling powerless when it comes to my children but that is just how I feel. I am doing everything in my power to grow a healthy baby, just like I did with you and Addison but sometimes God has other plans. Please God let your plan for our family be for this baby to arrive safely, screaming and kicking the whole way out.
I love you Dashy, more and more each day.
Love,
Mommy

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! I hope you have an uneventful and happy 9 months!

    ReplyDelete