Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Jesus Has a Rocking Chair

"He takes the place of Mom and Dad, He's the best parent a child could have...Don't worry about the children, Jesus has a rocking chair..."

Prayer for today:
"Lord, am I supposed to hurt this much? My arms ache to hold and rock my child. I miss my precious baby. Will my lifes song always be so sad? Meet me where I am today and encourage me with Your truth. You are my song of hope. It's comforting to imagine that You could be holding my child in Your arms. Right now, I need You to hold me. Wrap Your arms of peace around me and rock away my fears. Put a new song in my mouth. Amen."

Excerpt from "Grieving the Child I Never Knew" by Kathe Wunnenberg

14 months today baby and it doesn't get easier missing you <3

No comments:

Post a Comment